AGAT-SYSTEM JSC Presents New Intercom for Mobile Ground Facilities at MILEX-2021
At the forthcoming MILEX-2021 exhibition, AGAT-SYSTEM JSC will present its new intercom PU-6 which will take over from its predecessor intercom PU-3.
This novelty has an optimum functionality for the crews of combat vehicles and is designed for use in mobile ground objects: light tanks, infantry combat vehicles, armoured personnel carriers and systems based on them. The device provides subscribers with internal and external communications via two radios and one wired line. Listening to the radio is also possible.
The product is not designed to be mounted directly on armour.
The PU-6 comprises a commander’s console, gunner’s console, BG loudspeaker unit (may not be supplied) and a chest switch with a helmet-mounted telephone, which are used during the operation.
The commander’s bib switch connects directly to his console, while the bib switches of the driver and two paratroopers connect to the commander’s console via extensions.
The gunner’s bib switch connects directly to his console.
The loudspeaker unit is connected to the commander’s console and provides broadcasting of the voice signal to the commander’s helmet phones, with its volume continuously adjustable.
The functionality of the PU-6 enables the following types of communication:
- internal two-way telephone communication between up to five subscribers;
- internal two-way circular telephone communication between all subscribers;
- external two-way telephone communication via any of two radio stations of the object and listening to one radio receiver;
- listening to a call tone from a radio station or a radio receiver;
- sending a call to external subscribers via the radios;
- external two-way telephone communication via two-wire line;
- providing an external subscriber operating on a wired link with access to radio communications via either of the two site radios;
- sending an inductor call to an external subscriber operating on a wired link, and receiving an inductor call from this subscriber. Length of the P-274M type cable for connecting the TA-11 telephone set is not more than 500 m;
- possibility to connect a remote loudspeaker unit, which provides a loudspeaker signal to commander’s helmet phones, with continuously adjustable volume.
The PU-6 intercom system makes it possible to improve qualitatively the coordination and cohesion of mobile ground crews in challenging combat conditions.