The 9-th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery MILEX-2019
We are pleased to invite you to take part in the 9-th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery MILEX-2019!
May 15-18, 2019. MINSK-ARENA MINSK, AVE. POBEDITELEY 111
Welcoming speech by the Minister of State Authority for Military Industry to guests and participants of the 9th International Military Exhibition MILEX 2019Dear colleagues!
On behalf of State Authority for Military Industry of the Republic of Belarus and on my own behalf, I invite you to participate in MILEX 2019, one of the largest exhibitions in the Eastern European region.
Read more... Golovchenko Roman Minister of State Authority for Military Industry Republic of Belarus
- Golovchenko Roman Minister of State Authority for Military Industry Republic of Belarus
The goals of the MILEX-2019 exhibition:
- Demonstration of weaponry and military equipment manufactured by defense enterprises and dual-use products manufacturers;
- Assistance in establishing relationships between manufacturers and consumers of military products;
- Familiarization the exhibition visitors with new developments in the field of high technologies;
- Demonstration of abilities of enterprises engaged in modernization and repair of weaponry, military equipment and special-purpose machines;
- Conclusions of contracts in the sphere of modernization of the armaments;
- Popularization of weaponry, military equipment and special-purpose machines; improving the status of the Armed Forces.
The thematic focuses of the exhibition:
- Prestrategic missile systems and multiple rocket launcher systems;
- Air defense missile systems;
- Perspective antitank means;
- Radar observation, radioelectronic intelligence and radioelectronic struggle means;
- Lightly armored combat vehicles of varied classes and applications created on the basis of a single chassis and integrated into the group combat systems for military servants;
- Robotized and unmanned equipment joined together within the networks of combat and supporting platforms;
- Combat tools designed on the basis of new physical principals, non-lethal weapons;
- Automated control systems for troops and weapons, information support systems for troops;
- Cyber security;
- Metrological and engineering support for development, manufacturing and maintenance of weaponry and military equipment;
- Road construction equipment, weight lifting means and equipment;
- Military higher education institutions and training centers;
- Rescue equipment for work under the emergency conditions, fire-fighting equipment and fire-extinguishing means.
Principally new and perspective models of weaponry, military equipment and special-purpose machines which are in demand on international armament markets and can demonstrate capabilities of the domestic defense sector of the economy will become a hard core of the Belarusian exhibition.
The models of weaponry, military equipment and special-purpose machines will be positioned within the framework of projects on comprehensive systems and the developments in the field of the weapon systems established by the Program for Development of State Authority for Military Industry and Defense Sector of Economy till 2020; the exhibits will demonstrate actual results of scientific and technical, scientific and production and inter-industry cooperation.
Organiser State Authority for Military Industry of the Republic of Belarus Organiser Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Organiser National exhibition center «BelExpo» General Sponsor State-owned Foreign Trade Unitary Enterprise "Belspetsvneshtechnika"