The 10-th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery MILEX-2021
We are pleased to invite you to take part in the 10-th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery MILEX-2021!
June 23-26, 2021. MINSK-ARENA MINSK, AVE. POBEDITELEY 111
Welcoming speech by the Minister of State Authority for Military Industry to guests and participants of the 10th International Military Exhibition MILEX 2021
On behalf of the organizing committee of the 10th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery «MILEX-2021» and the Belarusian State Authority for Military Industry of the Republic of Belarus (SAMI), I am pleased to welcome you and honoured to invite to the capital of the Republic of Belarus — Minsk for participation in the international arms show, which takes place from 23 to 26 June 2021 for the tenth time on the hospitable Belarusian land.Read more... Dmitry Pantus Minister of State Authority for Military Industry Republic of Belarus
- Dmitry Pantus Minister of State Authority for Military Industry Republic of Belarus
Dear friends and colleagues! We are pleased to invite you to take part in the 10-th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery MILEX-2021!
MILEX-2021 planned to be held on June 23-26, 2021, will include the most advanced models of weaponry and military equipment designed by engineering companies of Belarus, Russia, the CSTO states and other countries of near and far abroad. The major goals of the exhibition are to present a broader view of the products of Belarusian defense industry, to familiarize the exhibition visitors with the recent developments in the field of high technology, to demonstrate the capabilities of enterprises engaged in modernization and repair of the military equipment.
The thematic focuses of the exhibition:
- Prestrategic missile systems and multiple rocket launcher systems;
- Air defense missile systems;
- Perspective antitank means;
- Radar observation, radioelectronic intelligence and radioelectronic struggle means;
- Lightly armored combat vehicles of varied classes and applications created on the basis of a single chassis and integrated into the group combat systems for military servants;
- Robotized and unmanned equipment joined together within the networks of combat and supporting platforms;
- Combat tools designed on the basis of new physical principals, non-lethal weapons;
- Automated control systems for troops and weapons, information support systems for troops;
- Cyber security;
- Metrological and engineering support for development, manufacturing and maintenance of weaponry and military equipment;
- Road construction equipment, weight lifting means and equipment;
- Military higher education institutions and training centers;
- Rescue equipment for work under the emergency conditions, fire-fighting equipment and fire-extinguishing means.
Principally new and perspective models of weaponry, military equipment and special-purpose machines which are in demand on international armament markets and can demonstrate capabilities of the domestic defense sector of the economy will become a hard core of the Belarusian exhibition.
The models of weaponry, military equipment and special-purpose machines will be positioned within the framework of projects on comprehensive systems and the developments in the field of the weapon systems established by the Program for Development of State Authority for Military Industry and Defense Sector of Economy till 2020; the exhibits will demonstrate actual results of scientific and technical, scientific and production and inter-industry cooperation.