MAGAZINE «VPK. BELARUS»
- Much Has Been Done, There Is Much to Do.
- Accuracy and Effectivity Will Be Provided by… Legion.
- Optoelectronic Systems Development in Belarus.
- New‑Generation Intercom and Switching Equipment Enters Production.
- In the Interests of Economy, Defence and Security.
- Precise Electromechanics Plant Successfully Upgrades Polonez Long-Range Rocket System.
- T-72BME — Classics with Advanced Capabilities.
- Low-Observable and Dangerous. The Bogomol robotic system, developed by BSVT — New Technologies LLC, is an effctive tool against armoured vehicles.
- New Low-Flying and Ground Objects Detection Radar Developed by KB Radar.
- Innovations for the Asia-Pacifi Region.
- Results Summarised, Tasks Set
- Umex 2018: a Arone’s Eye View
- Upgraded Aerial Scout
- Вelarusian Lightweight Rocket Launcher
- There is an Addition to the Bogatyr family
- Priority of Long-Term Development — Intellectual Economy
- Advanced Polonez with a Range of 300 km
- System Product of the National Defence Industry
- 25 Years in the International Arms Market
- Belarusian Defence Industry Debuts at Dubai Airshow 2017
- Zapad 2017: Testing Belarusian Defence Innovations.
- Satellite and Tropospheric Communications for a Modern Army.
- Certification Is Green Light of UAV Flight Safety.
- Army 2017 Forum Multi-Format platform for International Military-Technical Cooperation.
- Design Bureau Display JSC: a Journey of Three Decades.
New Defence Products on Parade.
Breakthrough Technologies for Belarusian Defence Industry.
- All-Seeing Eye.
- Cutting-Edge Technologies for Solid Arguments.
- New Solutions — New Prospects.
Keeping up with modern trends.
LTE technology in troop and armament command system will allow integrating reconnaissance, communications and combat means into an organic whole.
Light armoured vehicles Volat: innovative solutions and advanced technologies.
Microdisplay indication systems — small dimensions, but great opportunities.
Radar Sota 50 as next step in radiolocation.
GOSCOMVOYENPROM COLLEGIUM ANALYSES IMPLEMENTATION OF SHORT-TERM DEVELOPMENT PLANS AND SETS PLANNING TASKS FOR 2017.
UNMANNED SUPREMACY NEW TECHNOLOGIES AS NEXT STAGE OF AIRCRAFT ROBOTICS.
COOPERATION IS A PRIORITY.
ADEX 2016 AS PLATFORM FOR CONSTRUCTIVE DIALOGUE.
POLONEZ IN THE RANKS!
DESIGNING BELARUSIAN ROCKET SYSTEMS.
MOBILE LAUNCHER FOR TACTICAL UAVS DEVELOPED BY 558 ARP.
ARMOURED VEHICLES UTILISE HORIZONT’S DIGITAL SYSTEMS.
JSC ALEVKURP UPGRADING AND DESIGNING AIR DEFENCE WEAPONS.
VPK. Belarus is a full-colour glossy 96-page magazine, which is published in Russian and English and tells about the development and maintenance of weapon systems and military and special equipment, defence companies’ activities and military-technical cooperation between Belarus and foreign countries.
POLONEZ IS PRIDE OF THE BELARUSIAN DEFENCE INDUSTRY.
KEY ELEMENT: THE BASIS OF THE BELARUSIAN NATIONAL SATELLITE COMMUNICATION AND BROADCASTING SYSTEM IS ESTABLISHED.
BELARUSIAN BRANDS IN PARIS.
POWERFUL VOLATS. MZKT UNVEILS NEW PRODUCTS FOR 2016.
THE FORWARD-LOOKING FLAGSHIP.
- BELINTERSAT SATELITE-1: NEW TRADE PROSPECTS FOR BELARUS.
- STRENGTHENING THE DEFENCE SECTOR.
- GOVERNMENT SUPERVISES INNOVATIVE PROJECTS.
- TO BE THE FIRST TO SEE!
- GOSCOMVOYENPROM SUMS UP 2011–2015 RESULTS.
Belarusian Rocket Manufacturing Industry: An Аppropriate Measure of Protection.
Airplanes Must Fly.
Veresk – Invisible Shield for Aircraft.
Information Safely Protected.
Safety and Life Are in Good Hands.
- Linked by a Common Goal.
- Unsurpassed Osa.
- MZKT-500200: Volat – Belarusian Warrior.
- Belarusian Optics and Optoelectronics: Development Prospects.
- Adunok for Marine Application.
- Belarusian Polonez.
- Shershen-Light Bites Hard.
- Invisible shield for aircraft.
- New power of old school weapons. Power proven over time.
- Tibo - 2015. Implementing innovative projects through IT.
- Fostering high–end industries
- The Sky in Full View
- Development of Electronic Warfare Systems: Belarusian Experience
- Accuracy and Practicality
- Belarus discovers the middle east
- CSTO unifies standards and builds service centres
- Аir defence: PECHORA-2BM protects the airspace
- Communications: digital format
- Under PELENG trademark
- Belarusian robotic systems
- Designer who became a technologist
- Cutting-Edge Weapons Defend the Country
- MILEX: Reflecting Arms Market Trends and Prospects
- Hitting the Target Precisely
- Belarusian Knights
- With a View to the Future
- Belarus defence industry news
- Experience and professionalism as basis for success
- The all-embracing PANORAMA
- Power and reliability
- SHERSHEN-D mobile dual-channel ATGM
- Belarus defence industry news
- The art of control
- Robotic future
- VOLAT off-road vehicle for border service
- ABC for a tank driver
- Goscomvoyenprom — 10 years guiding national security
- Tested in operations
- MZKT introduces innovations at RAE-2013
- Vostok joins the ranks
- Robotic future
- Innovations at the battlefield
- Adunok-m: a future weapon
- Shershen strikes hard
- Scope of activity: information security
- Maks 2013: time of debuts
- Abreast of the times: overhaul and improvement of in-demand equipment.
- Expanding the markets.
- Nat – gaining intellectual dominance.
- Scope of activity: information security.
- Cataloguing: as backbone for military-technical cooperation.
- Space breakthrough
- No more surprise effect the rosa
- Aikido and electronic
- The mighty volat never skids
- Intellectual technologies in priority
- Belarus – russia: defence industry roadmap
- Stumbling on standards: standardisation of defence products is a most important element of military-technical cooperation
- Minimum equipment for maximum tasks how agat – control systems managed to build two vehicles out of 11
- Versatile apaas advanced developments of new generation microelectronic modules
- Off-road master snows or swamps, ground or water – nothing will stop this unique cross-country vehicle
- Watching over the state sinterests
- Azimut-12 navigation and information system
- Mobile computers in spotlight
- Following modern trends
- Reliable communications support provides efficient cooperation
- Strategic integration.
- Expanding beneficial cooperation.
- Swift and dangerous.
- Chassis of strategic importance .
- National security provision as a priority in the development of Belarusian Defence Industry
- Bars. A special – purpose hunter
- From cuirass to dragon’s scale
- To see the unseen and reveal the concealed
- Security comes first
- Specific features of military – technical cooperation between Belarus and foreign states
- Electronic warfare equipment as protection measures against precision weapons
- Universal equipment on the battlefield digital radio stations as the thing of the future
- MAKS 2011: Has the age of uavs come? Belarusian engineers keep mastering and developing unique aircraft
- Military Industrial Committee's development programme for 2011-2015
- Milex - 2011
- Caracal self-propelled ATGM Complex
- ASAM - lord of Digital Communication network